This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.raventos.com, of which is the owner JOSEP MARIA RAVENTÓS I BLANC, SA (hereinafter, RAVENTÓS I BLANC).
The navigation on the website of RAVENTÓS I BLANC attributes the condition of USER thereof and entails its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be Modified without prior notification by RAVENTÓS I BLANC, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its contents if you wish to access and use the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to RAVENTÓS I BLANC or front to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and RAVENTÓS I BLANC may deny or withdraw access and use it at any time.
RAVENTÓS I BLANC, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that: p>
- Its corporate name is: JOSEP MARIA RAVENTÓS I BLANC, SA.
- Its commercial name is: RAVENTÓS I BLANC.
- Its VAT number is: A58136847.
- Its registered office is at: PL. DEL ROURE, S / N - 08770 SANT SADURNI DE ANOIA - BARCELONA (SPAIN).
- It is registered in the Commercial Registry of BARCELONA: Volume 7113; Book 6387; Folio 162; Section 2; Sheet B82726; 1st inscription.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Phone: 938183262
- Email: email@example.com ul>
All notifications and communications between the users and RAVENTÓS I BLANC will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are carried out through any of the means detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, RAVENTÓS I BLANC may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that he communicates to RAVENTÓS I BLANC and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of RAVENTÓS I BLANC and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate contents that are criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of RAVENTÓS I BLANC or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which RAVENTÓS I BLANC provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of RAVENTÓS I BLANC or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of RAVENTÓS I BLANC or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. li>
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to RAVENTÓS I BLANC, without it being understood as transferred the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of RAVENTÓS I BLANC, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between RAVENTÓS I BLANC and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by RAVENTÓS I BLANC of its contents or services.
RAVENTÓS I BLANC is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions he performs based on them.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a purpose. specific.
RAVENTÓS I BLANC excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available , which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, RAVENTÓS I BLANC is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as regulations in matters of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, RAVENTÓS I BLANC declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. RAVENTÓS I BLANC does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. RAVENTÓS I BLANC is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the site web, you must send a notification to RAVENTÓS I BLANC, duly identifying yourself and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that it attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
1. INTRODUCTION: The company responsible for personal data JOSEP MARIA RAVENTÓS I BLANC, S.A. (hereinafter “RAVENTÓS I BLANC” or “Data Controller”) with registered offices in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia Plaça del Roure S/N- 08770 with C.I.F. num: A58136847. Telephone: 34 93 818 32 62
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING RAVENTOS I BLANC will process your personal data whether or not by automated means, for the following purposes:
- Periodically send electronic or postal communications with promotional information about our products, events and news related to RAVENTOS I BLANC, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
- Manage the orders that are made as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT In accordance with the aforementioned purposes of the processing, RAVENTOS I BLANC treats the following categories of data that are requested depending on each purpose:
- Identification data: name, surnames, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA The legal basis of RAVENTOS I BLANC for the processing of data’s users is mainly based on their consent and the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship that the users have with RAVENTOS I BLANC.
When we send to the users our newsletters and updates RAVENTOS I BLANC uses the email address they have provided to contact them in a personalised, we are doing so on the basis of the informed consent.
The treatment of the information collected by our cookies is based on the consent you give us, in accordance with current legislation.
- Service providers: in order to provide services on behalf RAVENTOS I BLANCA or to assist RAVENTOS I BLANC with the services we provide to you. For example, to service providers in order to deliver you the products, provide advertising, communications, infrastructure, computer and marketing services, to customise and optimise our service. For the efficiency of the service, such partners and providers may be located in the United States or other countries or territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of your country or, where applicable, the European Union.
6. DATA RETENTION PERIOD RAVENTOS I BLANC will retain your personal data only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked by the legally established deadlines.
8. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS RAVENTOS I BLANC as data controller, commits to respect the confidential nature of your personal data and guaranteeing the full exercise of these rights. At all times, you will have the following rights:
- Right of withdrawal your consent.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether RAVENTOS I BLANC is treating personal data concerning you or not.
- Right to access to your personal data.
- Right of rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from RAVENTOS I BLANC the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
To exercise these rights please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a postal mail to: Plaça del Roure S / N- 08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia – Barcelona - Spain
5. COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What are the cookies used for this website and which ones are?
- Session: They allow the site you are visiting to keep track of your movement from one page to another, so they will not ask you for the information you have given them previously. Cookies allow you to move through many pages of the same site quickly and easily, without having to authenticate again or restart the process in each area you visit.
- Techniques: Are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
The detail of the cookies used in this web page is the following:
|riblang||Session||Own||It maintains the language chosen by the user throughout the browsing session and sections of the page and for future access.||https://www.raventos.com|
|raventos_public_sess_id||Session||Own||Identifier of registered users to enter the restricted areas of the web.||https://www.raventos.com|
|__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz _utmt player _debug||Tecnics||From third parties||They store information about how Vimeo videos are used so that improvements can be made and our productivity reported.||http://vimeo.com|
Note: 'Proprietary' type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and 'Third-party' cookies are used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics browser opt-out add-on
If you wish to reject the analytical cookies of Google Analytics in all the browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link:
6. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.