The company responsible for personal data JOSEP MARIA RAVENTÓS I BLANC, S.A. (hereinafter “RAVENTÓS I BLANC” or “Data Controller”) with registered offices in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia Plaça del Roure S/N- 08770 with C.I.F. num: A58136847. Telephone: 34 93 818 32 62
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
RAVENTÓS I BLANC will process your personal data whether or not by automated means, for the following purposes:
- Periodically send electronic or postal communications with promotional information about our products, events and news related to RAVENTÓS I BLANC, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
- Manage the orders that are made as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Contract the subscription services to Club1497, process the shipment of purchases and keep you informed of our products and events that we organize.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes of the processing, RAVENTÓS I BLANC treats the following categories of data that are requested depending on each purpose:
- Identification data: name, surnames, date of birth.
- Contact data: postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Your access data, such as your username and password (encrypted) that you have chosen.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA
The legal basis of RAVENTÓS I BLANC for the processing of data’s users is mainly based on their consent and the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship that the users have with RAVENTÓS I BLANC.
When we send to the users our newsletters and updates RAVENTÓS I BLANC uses the email address they have provided to contact them in a personalised, we are doing so on the basis of the informed consent.
The treatment of the information collected by our cookies is based on the consent you give us, in accordance with current legislation.
5. DATA RECIPIENTS
- Service providers: in order to provide services on behalf RAVENTÓS I BLANCA or to assist RAVENTÓS I BLANC with the services we provide to you. For example, to service providers in order to deliver you the products, provide advertising, communications, infrastructure, computer and marketing services, to customise and optimise our service. For the efficiency of the service, such partners and providers may be located in the United States or other countries or territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of your country or, where applicable, the European Union.
6. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
RAVENTÓS I BLANC will retain your personal data only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked by the legally established deadlines.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
8. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
RAVENTÓS I BLANC as data controller, commits to respect the confidential nature of your personal data and guaranteeing the full exercise of these rights. At all times, you will have the following rights:
- Right of withdrawal your consent.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether RAVENTÓS I BLANC is treating personal data concerning you or not.
- Right to access to your personal data.
- Right of rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from RAVENTÓS I BLANC the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
To exercise these rights please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a postal mail to: Plaça del Roure S / N- 08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia – Barcelona - Spain